If you are looking for the best Abs exercise that can help develop a six-pack, then you are in luck. This is because here you will find not one, but 6 different types of Abs exercises, all of which can help create a good set of abs to get a six-pack. Now let’s take a look at these workout routines:
1. Best Abs Exercise – Plank
- The plank is almost like the start of a pushups place. The major difference is that you can have it in your elbow as a substitute for your fingers. When you are in your elbow you need a straight line from your elbow to your shoulder. It should be perpendicular to the ground.
- Your hips are going to be slightly larger than push-ups. At this stage, you try to push the stomach outward and maintain this position. Make sure you breathe while doing this exercise. Hold for a minute. Once a minute is reached attempt variations as in holding one leg or arm up.
2. Normal sit up
- Lie on the floor again and bend your toes under the heavy equipment. More than that, use an ab board and hook your toes under the ankle crunch. Bend your knees comfortably and bend them through the entire set. This again helps reduce concentrated pressure. Place your fingers behind your chest or full ear, do not pull your head which will hurt your neck.
- Slowly raise your head, shoulders down from the ground repeatedly in succession, until your body is perpendicular to the ground. Hold the space upright for each other and slowly reverse until the speed reaches the starting point. Resistance can also be added by various diplomas of resistance if you are using an ab bench or holding a weighed barbell plate behind your head. Repeat this six-pack abs exercise for a specified variety of reps.
3. Best Abs Exercise – Ab Roller Crunch
- The Ab Roller is an important exercise to tone the abs – it is especially useful for beginners, to prevent injuries and pull muscles. What is so great about the ab roller is that it allows the person to have good abs with very hard work. Total rectus abdominis is put to work here. The roller additionally provides support to the neck and arms so that the person feels comfortable while working out.
- First, the person sits on the ab roller and holds the support bars firmly. Then, by contracting the abs, the person moves the roller backward and forwards. By allowing the abdominal muscles to contract, the person slowly tends to start again.
4. Side Bends
- Stand upright and with your arms straight towards you. First, one-shoulder should be bent towards the ground. When you get a degree, the place you can’t bend extra, hold your breath, and elevate yourself to stand up straight again while vertical.
- This can be done by holding a weight in your hand to extend the issue of the exercise. Repeat a few examples before switching this motion to the other shoulder.
5. Best Abs Exercise – Captain’s Chair Exercise
- The Captain’s Chair Exercise includes special equipment known as the Captain’s Chair that looks like a tall chair with no seat; It is padded parts for comfort. It is necessary to tone the abdominal muscles and oblique. This maintains the extra body match.
- The exerciser holds hands to stabilize a part of the body. Then, while the feet are contracted again, the abs are raised towards the pad. The knees are then lifted by lifting them up in the direction of the chest. Gradually, the person goes back to the beginning place.
6. Bicycle Crunch Exercise
- Bicycle crunch exercise is considered one of the best abs exercise routines. This abs immediately targets muscle groups and italics. This exercise keeps the whole body moving in such a way that it joins the muscle groups of the upper and lower body.
- Lying on the ground with the fingers together behind the top, the knees are dropped on the chest and the shoulder blades are lifted above the ground. One leg is straightened, while the upper body is turned to the other side so that the elbow reaches the other knee. While practicing, you will need to create a “pedaling” movement that is used for the actual bicycle. The exercise is repeated for the opposite side.